Now where are they again..?
How to find the Supplier and Tendering portal, Samnet and the Hearing clinic portal on our new websiteREAD MORE
First products on our own shelves
As part of securing supplies of pharmaceuticals to public hospitals, Amgros established its own storage facility in autumn 2018. We have now taken the storage facility into use for the first time.READ MORE
Morning meeting on health economics
Learn more about Amgros' work with the Danish Medicines Council and about developments in health economics in recent years. These were the objectives of the morning meeting hosted by Amgros on 29 May 2019READ MORE
New dreams after internship at Amgros
For one-and-a-half weeks, Kristian and Sofie, two student pharmacists, swapped their work placement at a hospital pharmacy with a brief internship at Amgros. The experience gave them food for thought - and new dreams.READ MORE
What is Amgros’ mission?
Amgros’ mission is to provide the best conditions for better healthcare.
Our most important task is to ensure that Danish public hospitals have the right medicine and the right medical devices, and that these are available at the right price, in the right place, at the right time and in the right quality. Always keeping the patients’ best interests in mind.
We do this by organising and conducting tendering procedures and procurement for our owners: Danish Regions. In 2018 alone, we obtained cost savings of more than DKK four billion.
This film presents our core task and how we work.
Our important cooperation partners
Knowledge, dialogue and cooperation are our most important tools. Amgros can only be something worthwhile if we work with others: With our owners in the regions, with our cooperation partners at hospital pharmacies and hearing clinics, with our suppliers in industry and with all of our valued partners in the administrative and the political system.
Together with our cooperation partners, we create more cost-effective health solutions. This is a win-win for us all.
Together with other healthcare players, we lay the foundation for greater health for everyone.
- Amgros is internationally recognised as a role model in translating healthcare needs into action
- We are a natural sparring partner in developing the Danish healthcare service
- We build and maintain our network to inspire ourselves and those that we help
- We inspire countries that want to optimise their healthcare systems and achieve more cost-effective health solutions
Amgros is internationally recognised as a role model in translating healthcare needs into action.
- With other players in the health sector, Amgros helps lay the foundation for better healthcare
- We work closely with healthcare players to translate needs into action
- We create financial leeway, so that more people can be offered treatment for the same investment
- We are independent and impartial and we are not afraid to question existing practices
- We share our knowledge and insight, so that other healthcare players can make the right choices on an informed basis
We are thorough, curious and bold, and we help create job satisfaction.
- I act professionally, align my expectations with those of my cooperation partners, and I deliver results of high professional quality
- I make an effort, take responsibility for my assignments and keep my side of agreements
- I ensure dialogue by listening and asking questions in order to understand the needs and potentials of my cooperation partners
- I am proactive and outreaching and I am open and honest in my communication
- I dare to challenge myself and my surroundings
- I am flexible and I always strive to understand the world that I am a part of
- I am proud to make a difference I value my freedom and the responsibility that goes with it
- I am an enthusiast and I contribute to knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions
- I am always ready to help others and to take responsibility for ensuring a sense of community and a positive working environment, so that everyone can enjoy coming to work
Through insight and understanding, we focus on ensuring that our work generates documented value.
- We listen to and communicate with our stakeholders, so that we understand their day-to-day operations and special needs
- We possess the expertise and insight required to deliver solutions that work across sectors, regions and national borders
- We agree on and prioritise the areas which create verifiable value for our stakeholders, and we always evaluate the value and results that we help create in joint tasks
At Amgros, we support the Danish Medicines Council in assessing financial analyses for new pharmaceuticals and extensions of indications.
Together with the Danish Medicines Council's assessment of the added clinical value of the pharmaceutical, our assessment forms the basis for price negotiations between the supplier and Amgros.
Use our knowledge
Knowledge and analyses
Amgros collects knowledge, and we then combine, enrich and analyse it. Knowledge is what drives our business, and we want to share our knowledge and make it available to all of our stakeholders. On this page, you'll find an overview of our analyses and reports. We regularly update the page with new publications.READ MORE
Amgros aims to be the collaboration partner that gets things to work successfully for our many stakeholders. Dialogue and cooperation are two of our most important tools, and therefore we strive to be accessible and straightforward. This page has a list of all our employees.
READ MORE ABOUT AMGROS
Amgros secures the supply of drugs and hearing aids to public hospitals and hearing clinics. We do this through efficient procurement and tendering procedures.READ MORE
After a medical examination, all Danes with reduced hearing are entitled to a hearing aid from the public system every four years.READ MORE
Danes are living longer. And we can treat more diseases, because new and better drugs are entering the market all the time. This is good. But it’s expensive. Therefore, it is important that we are at the forefront of market developments.READ MORE
Since 2014, Amgros has cooperated with RFI - The Regions Joint Procurement on tendering procedures for medical devices for Danish public hospitals. This is still a new area for Amgros, and we are currently developing systems and procedures in collaboration with the Regions. We have helped in procurement of cleaning agents, radioactive pharmaceuticals elastomeric pumps, mesh nets, etc.READ MORE
What is it like to work at Amgros? We asked three of our employees, and this film provides an insight into how they experience their workplace and not least what it is that drives them up to meet up at the office every morning.READ MORE